Hey- Do You Wanna Go Out With Me?

On December 27, 2010, Natalie Portman's PR team announced she was engaged to French dancer/choreographer Benjamin Millepied, whom she had met on the set of "Black Swan," which he choreographed and in which he had a small role.

Now, Natalie Portman was supposed to be my wife. She didn't know it, but she was. Needless to say, the news of her pregnancy and engagement was pretty crushing. But rather than let it break me, I decided to steel my will instead. "Never again," I said, "will I let a famous (or even semi-famous) person who I am supposed to marry slip through my fingers without at least giving myself a shot--without at least asking them out." Thus was dudeyoushoulddate.blogspot.com born. You can follow it on Twitter at @DudeUShouldDate. And if, for some strange reason, you want to email me, I can be reached at dudeyoushoulddate@gmail.com. Enjoy?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Reasons #2-4 Why You Should Go On A Date With Me, Mila Kunis

iReason #2: We both know how to have a good time:  When asked by Australia's The Daily Telegraph what your perfect day would be, you responded, "It would be going for a swim, lazing around the house, playing with my dogs, drinking a root beer float, catching up on TiVo, having some food, a glass of wine and calling it a night."  And I frequently spend free evenings writing this blog (woo-hoo!).

Reason #3: We're both huge dorks: you play World of Warcraft.  And I write this blog.

Reason #4: We have similar maturity levels.  In 2008 you told FoxNews that your "brain mentality is the same as a 12-year-old little boy."  As is mine, as I'm sure you can tell, since I write this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment